VG Underground – ASPI
Creation of competitive Kazakhstan’s product with a high degree of commercialization
In August 2017, a joint application was submitted with the Kunaev’s Institute of Mining and Arcelor Mittal Temirtau for a grant from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan; the planned volume of co-financing from VIST Group is more than 200 thousand US dollars.
- Positioning of vehicles and personnel on the basis of ASPI, developed by the Kunaev’s Institute of Mining:
- 3D visualization;
- Creation of the safe being zones;
- Signalling system and communication (e-mails, SMS).
Dispatching based on VG Underground:
- Management of equipment and personnel in real time:
- Work plans;
- Actual production indicators;
- Monitoring routes, loading and stocks;
- Accounting of the useful loading;
- Pressure and temperature of tires;
- Drivers by KPI;
- KPI of repair works;
- Monitoring of fuel consumption.
- Real-time reporting;
- Integration with ERP.