VG Mine Truck
Fleet management system of mining trucks
- Reducing the cost of transportation and payload by haulage optimization and the number of trucks and loading equipment;
- Reducing operating costs: fuel and oil, tires, interchangeable aggregates, maintaining the quality of roads and others.
The system solves the following tasks:
- Excludes downtime and overload/underload of trucks and loading equipment;
- Reduces the probability of emergency incidents and emergency equipment outages;
- Carries out the control in real time:
- Download, shutdowns and over speed trucks;
- The number of trips, fuel consumption and tire pressure;
- The condition of the roads.
- Displaying information to the driver about the current operation parameters (location and routes of trucks);
- Identification of drivers;
- Displays the status of the on-board equipment and data transmission systems;
- Diagnostics assemblies and units:
- lubrication system;
- actuators and more.
- Creating enterprise objects on the map (warehouses, buildings, routes, etc.);
- Integration with ERP, accounting and other systems.
- On-board equipment: fuel level sensors, tire pressure, intelligent panel IP-01, panel P120;
- Control system and fuel loading (CSFL);
- Control system fuel consumption (S);
- Control system tire pressure;
- The controller GLONASS/GPS/GSM;
- Software VIST Group.