The system of monitoring and control of auxiliary transport and general transport
- Decreasing cost on ore transportation and loading due to optimizing cargo flows and the number of dump trucks and loading equipment;
- Decreasing operating costs: fuel and oil, tires, replacement spare-parts, maintaining the quality of roads and others.
The system solves the following problems:
- Excludes downtime and overload / underload of dump trucks and loading equipment;
- СDecreases the probability of incidents and emergency equipment failures;
- Real-time monitoring:
- Registration of loading, stopping and excess of speed of dump trucks;
- Registration of number of runs, fuel consumption and tire pressure;
- Control of roads condition.
- Display information to the driver about the current operation parameters (location and driving directions of dump trucks);
- Identification of drivers;
- Display of on-board equipment and the data transmission system condition;
- Diagnostics of units and assemblies: engines, lubrication systems, electric drives and others;
- Creation of enterprise objects on the map (storehouses, buildings, routes and others);
- Integration with ERP, accounting and other systems.
- On-board equipment: fuel level sensors, tire pressures sensors, intelligent panel IP-01, panel P120;
- Fuel monitoring and loading system (FMLS);
- The system of the fuel consumption control (SFCC);
- Tire pressure monitoring system;
- GLONASS / GPS / GSM controller;
- VIST Group Software.