Monitoring of rock slope stability
VIST Group and its subsidiary in Kazakhstan, VIST Asia are long-term business partners Reutech Mining on the territory of the Commonwealth for the supply, installation and technical support of the Movement & Surveying Radar (MSR). We offer our customers the freedom to choose the services associated with testing, rental or purchase systems in the range of 2500 m, 300 MSR and an opportunity to choose the necessary level of services and options for the supply of spare parts. Training and exchange of expertise with various production sites and businesses can be arranged at the request of customers.
The tasks are solved by REUTECH MSR:
- Reducing the risks of occupational safety;
- Increase of productivity due to the operational information the rock slope stabilities on opencast;
- The ability to take early steps to remove equipment and people in hazardous areas;
- Decrease in stripping costs due to more productive production;
- Access to stocks, which are usually referred to as residuals, are not extracted;
- The new generation of the radar 300 MSR has additional features for faster scanning, as well as for energy supply due to the energy of the sun and batteries, as well as energy from batteries and generators.