Fleet Management of railway
- Reducing the cost of transportation of ore in quarries by optimizing rail transport;
- Reduced operating costs: fuel, oil and reduced downtime;
- Reducing the cost of construction posts.
The system solves the following tasks:
- Increases the productivity of rail transport;
- Increases the capacity of stations;
- Increases the level of traffic safety of trains;
- Real-time monitoring:
- Alarms and locks of switches;
- Employment of isolated sections of the path;
- Transport situation in the stations.
- Solving the problem of equipment safety during blasting operations (the mobile post is taken out of the danger zone);
- Increase of reliability and decrease in labor intensity of maintenance of signaling, centralization and blocking devices (SСB);
- Indication of the status of checkpoints for the station attendant;
- Reduction of terms of designing of signaling stations, the possibility of making adjustments to the project at any stage;
- Possibility of formation of routes.
- Outdoor equipment for signaling, control and locking of switch gears, control of occupied sections of the track;
- I / O modules – collect control signals from floor equipment and output control signals to it;
- The dispatcher’s console is a means of displaying and a means of controlling the operational transport situation at the station, a means of diagnosing the equipment and a means of communication with LSGs of other stations;
- Software VIST Group.